Subwoofer on PC Setup w/ RM-15 Bookshelf Speakers

emartny

Is there any subwoofer that will just work (plug in) to the existing Klipsch RM-15 Bookshelf Speakers that I have?  I have the two of them connected to my PC and they sound fantastic, but they could use the addition of a subwoofer.  I see a couple of lower priced Klipsch subs that would do the trick if they work.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Suggestions are appreciated.

3 hours ago, pbphoto said:

Double check the model number - are these the R-15PM?

If it's that model all he needs is a subwoofer that will input a high level signal (speaker wire).  He can double up the wires on one of the speakers and run the extra leads to the sub for signal.  He'll only be getting one channel but it should work.

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, emartny said:

Is there any subwoofer that will just work (plug in) to the existing Klipsch RM-15 Bookshelf Speakers that I have?  I have the two of them connected to my PC and they sound fantastic, but they could use the addition of a subwoofer.  I see a couple of lower priced Klipsch subs that would do the trick if they work.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Suggestions are appreciated.

I have the Klipsch R-15PM speakers for my PC and added the Klipsch R-10SW sub-woofer. All I can tell you is what a difference the sub makes!! It sounds fantastic!! The R-15PM,s sounded great before adding the sub, but adding the sub blew me away. I get room filling sound from my PC that sounds better than I ever could have imagined. Klipsch speakers are simply the best and my new home theater will have an all Klipsch lineup.

• Like 1