SOLD: Klipsch Epic CF4 version 3 Black Minneapolis Area

mimalmo

**SOLD**

These Epic CF4's were ran for several hours with a variety of music and home theater content to ensure they functioned without issues and they performed flawlessly. Cabinets have a few small marks but I have cleaned them and used black polish to touch them up. 

There are taller feet in the front to better angle them towards the listener.

Version 3 models with the shorter port tubes and the colored wiring. Serial numbers are consecutive.

Only issues I saw were as follows:
1. The front baffle of the CF's have a black plastic finish that's basically a thin piece of plastic shrunk over MDF to give it a durable "formed" look. This plastic is coming loose on the right side of one speaker. Appears a person could squirt some glue under there, press and hold it to fix. I didn't bother, it's minor.

2. One of the woofer's dust caps is a little loose. Would recommend a tiny amount of glue to solve.

3. One grille is the original graphite color and has a badge. The other was recovered in standard Black at some point and does not have a badge. Personally I think they look better off but that's up to you.

Local pickup/dropoff available in the greater Twin Cities area

Cash only, no shipping, no trades (unless you have a pair of version 1 Klipsch Epic CF3's). Asking $800

**SOLD**

20180722_163319.jpg

20180722_163247.jpg

20180722_163131.jpg

20180722_163047.jpg

20180722_163036.jpg

20180722_162915.jpg

20180722_162809.jpg

• Like 2