Lascala’s up for auction

MAGRF7

"Never had to push volume too hard"

Not really directing this towards this listing....  but I get a kick out of that.

I see time after time after time after time....after time!  People selling a Klipsch speaker and it's always been babied in a smoke free, child free residence.... never been turned up too loud....

What the heck does it matter?!!!  We all know they've been cranked from time to time, nothing wrong with that.  Heck, maybe that completes the 'breaking in' of the drivers that so many are frightened about...

I liken it to "I have a hammer....but I never hit a nail very hard with it"

:emotion-21:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Not really directing this towards this listing....  but I get a kick out of that.

I see time after time after time after time....after time!  People selling a Klipsch speaker and it's always been babied in a smoke free, child free residence.... never been turned up too loud....

What the heck does it matter?!!!  We all know they've been cranked from time to time, nothing wrong with that.  Heck, maybe that completes the 'breaking in' of the drivers that so many are frightened about...

Ha! I always scratch my head at that too. Who cares if they have been played loud, besides maybe your neighbors. I have several bicycles that most casual riders or non-cyclists would cringe at the price tag. Same models/equipment the pros ride. In almost every sales listing for high end bikes people will say "Never Raced". As if some overweight dentist riding it 5 weekends in the summer then calling it quits could have flogged that super strong carbon fiber frame to the point that there is something wrong with it :rolleyes:

On 7/23/2018 at 7:56 AM, Coytee said:

These were owned by a 90 year old lady that never abused them, and she only listened to gospel on Sundays.

On 7/23/2018 at 7:56 AM, Coytee said:

liken it to "I have a hammer....but I never hit a nail very hard with it"

Yeah, like the guy who owns an older Bugatti Veyron that goes over 220 MPH and says "I never went past the speed limit with it." Yeah, right.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Oicu812 said:

These were owned by a 90 year old lady that never abused them, and she only listened to gospel on Sundays.

Now this is funnier yet. Also, how about they were only plugged into the headphone jack of my iPhone (only 20 milliwatts).

• Haha 1

These have just over a day left until Sat at 2:18 pm, still one bidder at $1000.  It will cost $1025 min to make the second bid.

These have Crites XO's and the stock Type AA XO's are included in the sale.

The Crites are probably worth about $180 used, the stock XO's maybe $100 to $120.  It would help to defray the final cost of the LS's.