Klipsch La Scala II s

rmlowz

Hello

I have three 2007 Klipsch La Scala II S for sale, In very good condition some minor scratches. Black Oak in color. A stock veneers matches the tops and bottom.  My nephew that I wanted dearly to have these has no interest in audio I am selling to fund other audio projects

For All Three Speakers $3,300.00 OBO

Thanks rmlowzIMG_4417.JPG

• Like 2

3 hours ago, rmlowz said:

Hello

I have three 2007 Klipsch La Scala II S for sale, In very good condition some minor scratches. Black Oak in color. A stock veneers matches the tops and bottom. Sold as a Package of two each or one each only. My nephew that I wanted dearly to have these has no interest in audio I am selling to fund other audio projects

$3,300.00 OBO

Thanks rmlowzIMG_4417.JPG

Wish you were still in central TX.:(

Hello Pzannucci,

I blame you it all on you for getting me hooked on the heritage stuff LOL. I bought my first set of k horns from you. I think they were 1977 k horns. if I remember correctly. There are days that I miss home in Austin. I like it here in Tennessee. Nice to here from you again.

Quote :

Right you are. That post meant fantastic price if they were for all three. I wasn't clear either.  GLWS 

I changed the original post to state that this is for all three La Scala IIs   3,300.00  

7 hours ago, avguytx said:

What are the differences, if any, between the 2007 model versus the 2018 model? Same drivers,  crossovers, etc? That's a helluva price. 

They are the same as what they are making today.