Klipsch La Scala II s

rmlowz

10 minutes ago, Schu said:

unbelievable that these have not as yet been claimed.

If I hadn't built that set of Belle's last fall, I would have already had these paid for and making a trip to Clarksdale, TN this weekend.  

• Like 2

Thanks guys for the well wishes,I plan on using just 2 of the speakers in another system for now  and just putting the single speaker my bedroom until I have a use for it.My ultimate goal is to have a 5.1 system with my Klipschorns as my mains with the 3 lascala II's as my center and rears.,I do not have the room to make that happen in my current home.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 5:35 PM, bkwa1959 said:

Thanks guys for the well wishes,I plan on using just 2 of the speakers in another system for now  and just putting the single speaker my bedroom until I have a use for it.My ultimate goal is to have a 5.1 system with my Klipschorns as my mains with the 3 lascala II's as my center and rears.,I do not have the room to make that happen in my current home.

What a great plan!  Congrats to both Buyer and Seller.   👍

I have heard several systems with three LS across the L/C/R.  As good as a pair of LS are that three LS combo is the best I've ever heard.

I've also heard LS in a medium sized gym @mustang guy who has LS L/C/R and another three LS as rear L/C/R.  The sound is incredible!

You may be the first I've heard of having Khorns L/R and LS II as Center, then surround side.  When you get that all set up please get back with a report on what it sounds like.  I'm guessing it will sound pretty dang good. 

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 4:35 PM, bkwa1959 said:

WOW!  That would be fantastic!

• Like 2

Getting ready to make the trip to pickup the Lascala II speakers,plenty of moving pads to protect the speakers,van serviced and looking forward to the drive with plans on stopping in Nashville for lunch and then on to Clarksville to pick them up.I will post pictures after I set them up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bkwa1959 said:

Getting ready to make the trip to pickup the Lascala II speakers,plenty of moving pads to protect the speakers,van serviced and looking forward to the drive with plans on stopping in Nashville for lunch and then on to Clarksville to pick them up.I will post pictures after I set them up.

It's a good day, to b kwa! 

Enjoy the journey and better yet, the destination.

Congrats!

• Like 2

Rich, we just got in the door and I wanted to email you and thank you for everything today.The speakers were better than advertised and I am sure we will enjoy them.We were impressed by your pole barn system,they way you have it decorated was very impressive.Kim loved the wagon wheel light fixture and the way you paneled the walls,she or should I say we also loved the sound of your massive system.I now get what the guys have been saying on the forum about the Jubilee type system and I was telling Kim on the way home that I plan on getting information on what I need to put together that type of system,she just shook her head.Take care and thanks again.

Edited by bkwa1959
Grammar mistakes
  • Like 1

I will be posting pictures of the speakers in a few days,Rich gave me a pair of custom risers and they really help the speakers image.When he demonstrated the speakers he only had the left and right speaker connected and you would have thought that the center was playing too,that's how well they imaged.As good as they sounded,they could not compare to Rich's massive setup ,Coytee I get what you have been saying with the Jubilee speakers.I would love to hear your setup sometime.