MEH Synergy

Per forum rules and OUT OF RESPECT, PM for all pricing comments or inquiries. 

Located in Lakewood, CA 90713 

Up for sale I have a pair of Klipsch Forte I Black Pair.  All original, all drivers work perfectly and are in pristine condition. No grilles available.  

00606_j0VvlvnxwcG_1200x900.jpg

01313_3psMoqsW5AV_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_9cyuGetHOTN_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_3qBlf1S8ZNA_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

I got both pair of these on a trade.   I don't always take cash when getting rid of gear if a trade makes sense.   When all is said and done, I will have two pair of Klipsch speakers left my Forte III and a pair of refinished LA Scala I that I will be buying.   This is the last of what I have.  Support the addiction and help a brotha out 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Shakeydeal, you are right about two things.   The first is that the Forte IIIs are awesome and I love them so far.   The second is that I run a klipsch retail store out of my basement.   The only problem is, as I am working 5+ 12 hour days a week in the ICU taking care of the sickest patients in CA that have their hearts and lungs bypassed as a last ditch effort for survival....

I don't have much time left to run my store.   

24 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

@Shakeydeal, you are right about two things.   The first is that the Forte IIIs are awesome and I love them so far.   The second is that I run a klipsch retail store out of my basement.   The only problem is, as I am working 5+ 12 hour days a week in the ICU taking care of the sickest patients in CA that have their hearts and lungs bypassed as a last ditch effort for survival....

I don't have much time left to run my store.   

Glad you are liking the FIIIs, I figured you would. And those LaScalas are absolutely beautiful.

Shakey

• Thanks 1

Hi Drums,

curious as to your impressions of Forte vs Forte III. I’ve got Crites Forte 1. I wish like heck I could rationalize a second pair as I’m in Fullerton. My buddy in Atlanta you corresponded on Klipsch related stuff with said “hey, did you see those Forte by you?” 

9 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

determine if there is a problematic frequency or not.   

Doubtful.  Don't read too much into the thread regarding resonating panels.  Not every pair of LS are affected, and it's an easy fix.  Just buy them.

• Haha 1