The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
Westcoastdrumz

Per forum rules and OUT OF RESPECT, PM for all pricing comments or inquiries. 

Located in Lakewood, CA 90713 

Up for sale I have a pair of Klipsch Forte I Black Pair.  All original, all drivers work perfectly and are in pristine condition. No grilles available.  

00606_j0VvlvnxwcG_1200x900.jpg

01313_3psMoqsW5AV_1200x900.jpg

00w0w_9cyuGetHOTN_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_3qBlf1S8ZNA_1200x900.jpg

• Like 2

You certainly have been cycling through tons of gear of late! Those Walnut Forte are beautiful, GLWTS.

• Thanks 1

Man, you are a bottomless pit of Klipsch speakers. Are you sure you aren't running a retail store out of your basement?........😬

Shakey

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I got both pair of these on a trade.   I don't always take cash when getting rid of gear if a trade makes sense.   When all is said and done, I will have two pair of Klipsch speakers left my Forte III and a pair of refinished LA Scala I that I will be buying.   This is the last of what I have.  Support the addiction and help a brotha out 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@Shakeydeal, you are right about two things.   The first is that the Forte IIIs are awesome and I love them so far.   The second is that I run a klipsch retail store out of my basement.   The only problem is, as I am working 5+ 12 hour days a week in the ICU taking care of the sickest patients in CA that have their hearts and lungs bypassed as a last ditch effort for survival....

I don't have much time left to run my store.   

Between those Forte III and the LaScalas you will be set. Both of those are on my wish list.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

@Shakeydeal, you are right about two things.   The first is that the Forte IIIs are awesome and I love them so far.   The second is that I run a klipsch retail store out of my basement.   The only problem is, as I am working 5+ 12 hour days a week in the ICU taking care of the sickest patients in CA that have their hearts and lungs bypassed as a last ditch effort for survival....

I don't have much time left to run my store.   

Glad you are liking the FIIIs, I figured you would. And those LaScalas are absolutely beautiful.

Shakey

• Thanks 1

Hi Drums,

curious as to your impressions of Forte vs Forte III. I’ve got Crites Forte 1. I wish like heck I could rationalize a second pair as I’m in Fullerton. My buddy in Atlanta you corresponded on Klipsch related stuff with said “hey, did you see those Forte by you?” 

17 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

00K0K_axZSR4xhwOt_1200x900.jpg

01313_4KUGJjikwkL_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_aB2CIcJYb3h_1200x900.jpg

00e0e_37qCmaGLXZL_1200x900.jpg

01616_kGzELIJaOZx_1200x900.jpg

00Q0Q_3ZwAMjU0SmJ_1200x900.jpg

00v0v_3d7gUwPWUQb_1200x900.jpg

00y0y_7xep8wWCFC_1200x900.jpg

Why can't you be eastcoastdrums..

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

att_153178936982265.jpg

att_153178936982953.jpg

Those are nice !

• Thanks 1

As has been said many many times, the things you want are always across the US from you. In your case and mine as well, things are no different 

There's no forum rule that states pricing can not be discussed in the garage sale section...

• Like 1

I'll keep the Walnut pair for now until I'm sure I want those LA scalas.   I will go listen to them for myself when he is done building them and determine if there is a problematic frequency or not.   

9 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

determine if there is a problematic frequency or not.   

Doubtful.  Don't read too much into the thread regarding resonating panels.  Not every pair of LS are affected, and it's an easy fix.  Just buy them.

• Haha 1