MEH Synergy

I got both pair of these on a trade.   I don't always take cash when getting rid of gear if a trade makes sense.   When all is said and done, I will have two pair of Klipsch speakers left my Forte III and a pair of refinished LA Scala I that I will be buying.   This is the last of what I have.  Support the addiction and help a brotha out [emoji16]
Your a complete nutter lol welcome to my world [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2018 at 5:50 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

@Schu, perhaps I can't read as well as you

"public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly." 

Seems pretty clear to me. I know it isn't to you. 

That's pertaining to public ***** sessions about a transaction, typically when one goes south.

The way I see it is simple.  This isn't an auction block.  You post a price, firm or not and if someone is willing to pay it or wants to make you an offer they will do so via pm out of respect.  I personally think it is assasine and Ill mannered to insinuate that someone's price is too high in YOUR opinion and spoil the sale for the seller.  Otherwise, that should be done on everyone's items for sale all the time to level the playing field.   

16 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Your perspective is fair and I see where you're coming from, but that kind of stuff just doesn't bother me - so we'll just have to disagree about the importance and level of respect tied to such behavior.

Then we'll crap up your thread when the time comes;)