SOLD tops of La Scala, k401, PD-5VH, CT-125, A4500

No.4

For sale is the tops of my diy La Scala. Everything in the picture is included. K401 with Atlas PD-5VH drivers. Crites CT-125 tweeters and Crites A4500 networks. The k401 comes with the baffles. They are 3/4 MDF finished with tung oiled walnut veneer. The CT-125s also come with the baffles. If I recall these are made from poplar and walnut veneer. The base that the tweeter baffle attaches to was repurposed so you would have to build new. You can cut small boards and screw up through the bottom.

the drivers and networks have only been driven with a 4.5 watt parks clementine. I would not get rid of these but my wife thinks I am hoarding electronics parts.

everything is in perfect condition.

I would like to sell it as a whole lot. If after a while there is only interest in parts I will consider splitting. Or I will continue to hoard and sell somthing else!

New price

SOLD

will trade for a pair of audio nirvana super 15 alnico.

buyer pays actual shipping, preferably to the lower 48.

Thanks

00698BFC-490E-4723-8CE1-30A28B0756AB.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are a few of you looking for some of these components individually, but I Would prefer a single sale. Or at the very least I want to sell the horns with the drivers. And the tweeters with the networks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Schu, I switched to eliptrac 400, B&C DCM 50, DE 120 and ALK ESNs. The combo sounds pretty good!

joe I’m thinking BR, probably the big ones. I have really been wanting to try full range. Now that my wife is used to huge speakers I think I can squeeze another pair in.

opus, you will have a PM soon

F06E16C3-A816-4A05-B623-8CBAC317A197.jpeg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2018 at 1:34 PM, No.4 said:

F06E16C3-A816-4A05-B623-8CBAC317A197.jpeg

Absolutely AWESOME ... and flawless wood-work.  Congrats!

Have been trying to do something like this with 501 horns w/B&C drivers. :(  Still trying to find a pair :( 

Cheers, Emile

• 2 weeks later...