Klipsch x6i Leather Carrying Case - How to use?

Jeff Wolff

I am the new proud owner of in-ear X6i headphones. The package came with a leather carrying case, but I am not sure how the headphones are supposed to be placed in the leather case. Previous in-ear headphones came with a nice aluminium case, that was robust and clear in its use, but the leather carrying case is a mystery to me. I have come up with several variations (see attached images), but not sure that this is correct.

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

• 5 years later...

Hey, I just stumbled upon your old post and wanted to share my thoughts. Leather cases can be a bit confusing, I get it. I can't see the attached images, but I'll try my best to help you out. When it comes to leather cases, you usually want to gently place your headphones inside, making sure they fit snugly. And to prevent any cable tangling, try wrapping it neatly around your hand before putting it in the case. Btw, check this info on how leather is made https://vonbaer.com/blogs/blog/how-is-leather-made. It might be interesting for you. But hey, I'm new here too. It's awesome to be part of this community.

Edited by PaytonOsborn