Klipsch Epic CF-3 version ! for sale

EarsOnly

I am selling a set of Klipsch Epic CF-3 version 1. They are the Black Satin version. The bothersome

plastic feet are  not complete, but I have modified the spikes and fastened some new feet that are level,

strong and look nice. The Klipsch emblems are missing. The drivers are all original and sound as

they should Very light scratches on cabinets and they offer a handsome appearance.  Price is $600.00

firm. You may purchase a brand new Klipsch K-1030-KN replacement woofer for an extra $165.00.

I live in Cabot, AR.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2018 at 8:58 PM, avguytx said:

Right down the road from me...30 minutes or so.  GLWS

Hello Avguytx. Are you Tony Candela's friend. I know your name if you are, but for privacy sake won't mention it

here.  I like the Belle clones you made. Very nice indeed.  I think that you even came to my house once.

Happiness always.

MG

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 11:47 PM, EarsOnly said:

Hello Avguytx. Are you Tony Candela's friend. I know your name if you are, but for privacy sake won't mention it

here.  I like the Belle clones you made. Very nice indeed.  I think that you even came to my house once.

Happiness always.

MG

@EarsOnly  Hey Mike!  Yes, it's me...Kip.  Some here know my name and I'm not worried if it gets said....I don't have too many things following me.  haha.  Thanks for the compliment on the Belle's.  They were definitely a labor of love.  I'm contemplating building some Khorn cabinets off of the Speakerlab plans maybe after we're in the new house somewhere down the road.  I don't want to pay the going rate for a used pair and I kick myself for selling the Klipschorns I had 10 years ago.  Oh well.  I would have all the parts, except the K-400 horns if I ever got the wild hair.

Yes, I did come there with Tony one time years ago.  I remember us switching all kinds of stuff around in the living room to listen to various things.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, avguytx said:

@EarsOnly  Hey Mike!  Yes, it's me...Kip.  Some here know my name and I'm not worried if it gets said....I don't have too many things following me.  haha.  Thanks for the compliment on the Belle's.  They were definitely a labor of love.  I'm contemplating building some Khorn cabinets off of the Speakerlab plans maybe after we're in the new house somewhere down the road.  I don't want to pay the going rate for a used pair and I kick myself for selling the Klipschorns I had 10 years ago.  Oh well.  I would have all the parts, except the K-400 horns if I ever got the wild hair.

Yes, I did come there with Tony one time years ago.  I remember us switching all kinds of stuff around in the living room to listen to various things.  

Hi Kip. Glad that was you.  I made about 6 Belle clones before.  All of them sounded great.  I still love my Klipschorns and my center channel Belle.  I made some Speakerlab K's in 1987 and they sounded just like real K-horns. Of course I used quality drivers and made my own crossover.  It can be done.  I'm thinking about replacing my Mcintosh XR19's with LaScalas to then have an all horn loaded home theater.  I hope you get a wild hair soon. Lol

• 10 months later...
On 7/26/2018 at 2:46 PM, EarsOnly said:

I am selling a set of Klipsch Epic CF-3 version 1. They are the Black Satin version. The bothersome

plastic feet are  not complete, but I have modified the spikes and fastened some new feet that are level,

strong and look nice. The Klipsch emblems are missing. The drivers are all original and sound as

they should Very light scratches on cabinets and they offer a handsome appearance.  Price is $600.00

firm. You may purchase a brand new Klipsch K-1030-KN replacement woofer for an extra $165.00.

I live in Cabot, AR.

Do you still have that K-1030-KN? 😬