Klipsch stadium unresponsive.Appriciate help.

McBul

My klipsch stadium is blinking rapidly orange on the wifi button. I tried factory reset by holding in the two «pair» buttons and nothing is working. 

Its only one year old.

Please help

Best regards McBul

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, ishwash said:

Good grief, instead of offering to take them off his hands, shouldn't you try to help the newbie?

He offered an alternative as he's probably not going to find any help.  I've seen numerous threads on Stadiums and they've all ended in crickets.  It kind of blows my mind as they were very expensive and it seems like many of them have issues.  I've yet to read any concrete help info.

• Sad 1

Ok, I don't own these, but will try one little stab at helping him/her out.

If you are dealing with blinking lights, it sounds like you are trying to connect to it using Bluetooth rather than wifi, and that maybe your Bluetooth no longer works?

If that is the case, you can get a standalone Bluetooth device at an electronics store or the Internet, and plug the new Bluetooth device into your Stadiums using the RCA inputs on the Stadiums. The new Bluetooth device also needs house power. This method bypasses the Stadium Bluetooth feature, but the new Bluetooth device will work just like the one the Stadium came with. The Bluetooth device will probably have all the accessories that you will need to plug into the RCA's on the Stadiums.

Also, some cell phones have an aux out that you can wire right into those same RCA inputs on your Stadium allowing you to input your cell phone music or Spotify, Pandora, etc, through your Stadiums without using Bluetooth.

I am sure Schu knows how to do this, probably even better than me...

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He offered an alternative as he's probably not going to find any help.  I've seen numerous threads on Stadiums and they've all ended in crickets.  It kind of blows my mind as they were very expensive and it seems like many of them have issues.  I've yet to read any concrete help info.

^this for sure...

1 hour ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

If the stadium could be made passive I wouldn't hesitate to pick one up. It looks cool, sounds good and is structurally very solid.

^Absolutely this...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi, unfortunately Klipsch has no support at all for this product and really don't care the 2000$ spend by customer. They don't have any solution and don't have any firmware at all... This product may have been producted in China to get no support like this... Poor America... Mine is on blinking blue state for 3 month now and I just decided to dissasemble it. Some screw on the bottom and I have to admit it's out of my competence because of FPGA specific chip for all function... so it explain that this thing can't do anything in a passive way.

I have to switch to another brand with more respect for their customers...

Best regards...

P.S.: it's impossible to make bad review of this product in the main Klipsch website, so...think of it

• 3 months later...

I have the same problem. Sadly, no solution. I’ve contacted Klipsch - no help. The store I bought it at sent it in for repair, but there were no replacement parts, so I got it back un-repaired and got to pay 50 euros for the privilege. Will definitely never buy any integrated Klipsch product again. Stick to passive speakers.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all,

I had a similar problem with mine, but a rapid blue blinking light. I tried everything including opening it up and checking all connections.

This worked for me just a few minutes ago...

I had it unplugged for some time as suggested before retrying the process again. This time I held the power button down for a few seconds before plugging it back into the power and low and behold!!! My guess is the capacitors were holding enough charge on previous occasions to prevent the unit from resetting.

I hope this helps guys!

All the best.

Edited by Gomez05
Bad wording

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/11/2021 at 2:17 AM, Gomez05 said:

Hi all,

I had a similar problem with mine, but a rapid blue blinking light. I tried everything including opening it up and checking all connections.

This worked for me just a few minutes ago...

I had it unplugged for some time as suggested before retrying the process again. This time I held the power button down for a few seconds before plugging it back into the power and low and behold!!! My guess is the capacitors were holding enough charge on previous occasions to prevent the unit from resetting.

I hope this helps guys!

All the best.

It’s still blinking orange for me and this didn’t help. Did you do anything else besides holding down the power button?

btw I noticed in the manual that it takes the default address 192.168.1.12 but that’s already in use for me and so the stadium takes 192.168.1.42. Could that be an issue?

weirdly enough the blinking orange is supposed to mean it can’t connect to the WiFi - but I can confirm it *is* actually connected. I can just access the firmware update page on 192.168.1.42

I'll never buy a wireless-only speaker again. I had a Denon soundbar with a Bluetooth wireless subwoofer. Long story short they stopped talking to each other. No fix was available (I did cannibalize them). I've got some Klipsch powered speakers that I really like (R-51PM's) but my endgame is converting them to passive, I assume the drivers will outlast the electronics. And I can use Bluetooth, Optical, 3.5mm or USB to send them a signal. So there are some redundancies.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/27/2018 at 7:54 PM, McBul said:

My klipsch stadium is blinking rapidly orange on the wifi button. I tried factory reset by holding in the two «pair» buttons and nothing is working. 

Its only one year old.

Please help

Best regards McBul

Any luck McBul?