Doing some  house cleaning

the second baby is due on SEPT

need to make some room and some cash

these following Amps are for sale:

Krell KAV-250A ... $1150

Rotel RMB-1085 ...$400

Parasound 5125 (5 channels) ... $425

Klipsch RB-5 Cherry $170 excellent condition

Also Epson home cinema 8350 projector $200 .. only 48 hr on current bulb and a new one on the side

Sorry i dont know how to upload photos on here

please email me for photos or someone please help me with picture uploading on here

all items can be locally pick up in Orlando FL.

thank you

20160418_103606.jpg

Congrats on the second baby!  :)

At least you got to keep some nice stuff until the second child.  My separates and Magnapan's had to go just after I got married because apparently they were too big and ugly.  :( 

+++

If your photos are too big (2 MB maximum)  here's a nice little re-sizer program that doesn't take up a lot of room on your hard drive. 

http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Price Reduced for quick sale :

Krell KAV-250A ... $1150 ---------> $1050

Rotel RMB-1085 ...$400 -------> $350

Parasound 5125 (5 channels) ... $425 -----> $375

Klipsch RB-5 Cherry $170 -----> $150  excellent condition

Also Epson home cinema 8350 projector $200 ..  ----> $150 only 48 hr on current bulb and a new one on the side

20160418_103641.jpg

I don't know about anyone else but I sure think that Parasound 5125 is one serious deal at $375.00 and bang for your buck amplification.  Anyone not think that there AVR(with preouts) has enough grunt, then add this and all questions will be answered.  Even the most current "best" flagship AVRs will most likely not have the quality of amplification of the 5125.

Just saying.

Bill

• Like 2

I am still pretty new to all of this and have a lot to learn. I have a pretty basic setup compared to most of you. RB-81's up front with an RC-62 center, RS-42's and R-15M's doing sides and rears, and R12-SW subs. I plan to get RP-280's w/RP-450C here shortly. I am currently powering it all with a Denon AVR-X4000. Would the Parasound Amp give me some extra leg room? I do notice that if I am listening to 81's and subs in stereo the power is there and it sounds good. Switch it over to all 7 speakers its bogged down. I dont listen to the music in surround mode, I can just tell there is a difference in available power. This makes me wonder what I am missing when watching movies or will be missing once I switch over to the RP-280's and RP-450C. RB-81's would go to the rear and good bye R-15M's. If I could let the Denon do the front stage and allow the amp to do the rest would I see some gains? Thanks.

Edited by Jakep

8 minutes ago, Jakep said:

If I could let the Denon do the front stage and allow the amp to do the rest would I see some gains?

I would definitely do the opposite.  Let the Parasound drive your front stage and let the Denon handle the rest or let the Parasound handle the Fronts, center, and side surrounds and the Denon the rest.  However you look at it, the Parasound will drive better than the Denon.

Bill

Hi @boston_klipsch ... interested in the Parasound ... hoping to get some input :D 

So; can someone tell me WHY I should buy this? :D Have an Onkyo AVR (RZ-810) ... only using 3.1 sound (L/R/C Heresy's and 15" 1000W sub ... also separate Marantz 2252B on KPT-904 speakers ... and zone 2 to power separate rear Yamaha CR-610 with Cornwall's.  Would it make any difference?

Cheers, Emile