Wow!

K5SS

That’s a bit much lol these people too lazy to separate that much equipment have to realize any real buyer is going to look for a hefty discount. Many years ago I bought a big McIntosh and B&W system. Not quite as big, but after it sat for months I threw an offer at the guy and he took it. I sold off most of it and ended up keeping the stuff I got very cheap. That said I would not do it again lol it was a lot of work and stressed me out. However... if a bunch of us go in on it 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Schu said:

Eh.... it's Mac.

I think someone has a fetish for Mac gear.  There's some serious dollars there.  I can't help but laugh at the TV.  To a point where the sound just doesn't fit what your looking at.  

13 hours ago, W27 said:

That’s a bit much lol these people too lazy to separate that much equipment have to realize any real buyer is going to look for a hefty discount. Many years ago I bought a big McIntosh and B&W system. Not quite as big, but after it sat for months I threw an offer at the guy and he took it. I sold off most of it and ended up keeping the stuff I got very cheap. That said I would not do it again lol it was a lot of work and stressed me out. However... if a bunch of us go in on it 

I think the posting is for just the speakers:  "I have already helped him sell his MC-2KW Amplifiers - which is what drove them. "

The MC2KW monoblocks are the bottom 3 units on either side.

MC2KW group.jpg

• Like 1

I was curious about the the power and weight of those Mac monos and the entire stack.  1000 watts continous per channel, 8000 watts peak. Just a tad overkill. 💪   So each stack has 2 monos and a controller, for a bi-wire set-up, I assume.  Over 125 pounds each. So, well over 500 pounds per stack.  

As well. if you were hoping to get them, they are already sold.  

https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/amplifiers/MC2KW  

• Like 2