Sub power cord replacement

ThomasD.

So, turned on the HT yesterday and discovered the total absence of low end.  The Italian Greyhound puppy has decided he doesn't like the low frequencies.  This was his solution.  Surprised he's still alive.  My RW12 uses a 3 wire "D" plug but this RW8 is a 2 wire.  Anyway, having trouble finding a 2 wire "D" plug replacement.  Where might I find these?  Found them 'used' on ebay but want new.  Thanks

2024728254_IMG_2718(1).jpg.050ce986237cb723250a289751253767.jpg

Here’s a trick for saving your cables and your pet. Go get some pvc pipe . A size that your cables will go through. And if you need to make any 90d bends. Just go a little larger size o. The pipe and use the correct 90s or 45° elbows for the PVC pipe and you can paint the pipe to match your walls or your baseboard

HAHAHA...

Thank you gentlemen.  What an idiot I am.  I didn't  realize that the 2 wire & 3 wire I.E.C. cord ends were the same dimensions.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.  I've got a couple extra heavy duty 3 wire I.E.C. cords from Tripp-Lite I can use.  They don't fit real tite though.

Kind of loose. Hmmm.