KG4’s for sale. All original and single owner

Pats3of4

As the title says.  Drivers are all perfect.  No dust caps ever pushed in.  Cabs are not mint but these present really well.  Original grills and emblems in fantastic shape.  Ready to me modded with Crites upgrades

pics coming

C2060FFA-9CE8-47B0-A6BB-81CCF7FDE9C6.jpeg

Hello, Having owned one pair of the Walnut and if the tops have no water stains and the corners are mostly sharp, think these with or without the grilles, which look good on those, agree that for most, would find living room presentable. Seems the trend in price for used Klipsch in general may be going up some lately. Others following may have another opinion but, do see on craigs and e-bay this happening in places. Would think then, in your market area, from what I think, why not start there at the price mentioned. You could see how it goes then take offers abit less, but thinking you know all that. Crazy deals at times on these, like my pair but, a 1 owner, of a desireable speaker set, from a long time member, you may just be stuck with location, that may dictate the eventual selling price. imho...nice bass and an exponential that seems to follow you around corners with their sound...yes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pats3of4 said:

Price?  What do you guys think is fair?  Is $300 too high?

Just bought a pair in almost as nice shape, except in the Oak finish.  Owner wanted $500, I paid $300.  I'm at the other end of the continent (Alaska) but seems your asking price is reasonable. Wish you success and hope you will be upgrading and not leaving the Klipsch family all together.

• Thanks 1

FYI, sold a nice pair about 2 months ago for $250 (w/Ti diaphragms). Bought them for $400.  Same method I use in the stock market ... buy high, sell low :( 

Just remembered ... @wvu80 keeps track of Heritage prices ... maybe he's got info on KG4's also :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3