I'VE BEEN KLIPSCHED!

IVE BEEN KLIPSCHED!!!! PICKED UP MY HERESY III TODAY AT THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN HOPE.  I LIVE 80 MILES AND DECIDED TO GO SEE THE OPERATION.  AWESOME!!!!  EVEN WENT TO THE MUSEUM!!!  WOULD LOVE TO SHARE PHOTOS, BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT!

NIECEE IN ARKANSAS

• Like 9

On 8/1/2018 at 9:22 PM, NieceeAR said:

IVE BEEN KLIPSCHED!!!! PICKED UP MY HERESY III TODAY AT THE DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN HOPE.  I LIVE 80 MILES AND DECIDED TO GO SEE THE OPERATION.  AWESOME!!!!  EVEN WENT TO THE MUSEUM!!!  WOULD LOVE TO SHARE PHOTOS, BUT CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT!

NIECEE IN ARKANSAS

Fantastic! :-) I live in St Louis MO and picked up a pair of old La Scalas late last year.

You live SO CLOSE to Klipsch Heaven! Hope, AR! :-) I'm envious. :-)

John Kuthe...

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 8/1/2018 at 9:22 PM, NieceeAR said:

NIECEE IN ARKANSAS

Congratulations and Welcome. Heresy's, you picked a classic, very nice. :emotion-21:

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2018 at 10:22 PM, NieceeAR said:

NIECEE IN ARKANSAS

Try the picture hosting instructions in my signature below.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...