Forte IIs $350, Milwaukee Area

Rivernuggets

On 8/4/2018 at 11:23 PM, Rivernuggets said:

Wow that's high compared to my area. Can't imagine what La Scalas or Klipschorns go for in Seattle.

It can often be a wide range. I've seen La Scala's go for $800-$1700/pair and Khorns for $2250-$3500. On the right day, there are bargains.

28 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

There are two pair available at $4999 (i think) and $6000. Mixed in with the occasional (average) of about $3000.

Seattle's expensive.

The ones listed at $4999 were updated to pending pickup yesterday. They were nice, and oak, but at $5k... Thinking about listing mine... Doesnt help that I believe there are dozens of people searching seattle craigslist daily and deals are gone within an hour it seems.

• Like 1

"

On 8/10/2018 at 11:40 AM, Westcoastdrums said:

Guess who's gonna start listing in Seattle? 😁

Some of your fine stuff would be in my house now if you had. That is... if it was up here!" 

-easy fix.  I have said it before but it's worth repeating.  USHIP is VERY affordable if you have a little patience waiting for the right bid and it's shocking how cheap you can get large heavy speakers to your door from another state.   They are driven to you and cared for by ONE person.  I have never had a problem using their services.  They have feedback for each shipper.  That is always an option.  

• 2 weeks later...