Anyone seen the latest Jeff Beck/Paul Rodgers/Ann Wilson tour?

jimjimbo

I'll be there! I'm sitting just in front of you, section B, 10th row. The weather is supposed to be nice, high of 84, down to 65 that night. 

These three have been at the top of their game for a long time, I'll bet it will be a good show. The only one I haven't seen yet is Jeff Beck.....can't wait 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Does Jeff Beck still use that lady bass guitar player with the nice you know whats?

JJK

Tal Wilkenfeld? I don't think she is touring much with Beck anymore, she's on her own now. I'm sure Jeff has a good replacement....https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tal+wilkenfeld&&view=detail&mid=91C5FE07B272EC17DB7F91C5FE07B272EC17DB7F&rvsmid=EE25A3C9CB280D01505AEE25A3C9CB280D01505A&FORM=VDQVAP

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Tal Wilkenfeld? I don't think she is touring much with Beck anymore, she's on her own now. I'm sure Jeff has a good replacement....https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=tal+wilkenfeld&&view=detail&mid=91C5FE07B272EC17DB7F91C5FE07B272EC17DB7F&rvsmid=EE25A3C9CB280D01505AEE25A3C9CB280D01505A&FORM=VDQVAP

Yep, that's the one. She fits good on that guitar.

JJK

• Like 2

Knew Rogers was up to something from a radio interview awhile back. Rock my plimsoul...Wilson is just unreal ...ask BSM...; )

6 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I'll be there! I'm sitting just in front of you, section B, 10th row. The weather is supposed to be nice, high of 84, down to 65 that night. 

These three have been at the top of their game for a long time, I'll bet it will be a good show. The only one I haven't seen yet is Jeff Beck.....can't wait 😀

He is a fav. Yardbird of mine. Should be a good un...: ) Come to Florida!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Knew Rogers was up to something from a radio interview awhile back. Rock my plimsoul...Wilson is just unreal ...ask BSM...; )

He is a fav. Yardbird of mine. Should be a good un...: ) Come to Florida!

Aug. 25 - West Palm Beach, FL - Coral Sky Amphitheatre

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm going solo, and I'll make it easy to spot me, I'll don a Michigan shirt......shocking, I know.

• Haha 1

Just now, jimjimbo said:

I think it would be worthwhile.  As old as they are, all three are in very, very good form.

Lol, believe you are right about that. Guess I should have said Georgia. Atlanta is a bit closer.

Yes if the lady is otherwise occupied, maybe Beck will surprise with Wood or Bogert...: )

7 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Actually, I looked at it wrong.  Row N, seat 10, which I think is 9th row.