Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
RickFL

KLIPSCH VINTAGE VERTICAL CORNWALL SPEAKERS IN FL

Recommended Posts

I am tempted by their beauty and rarity and location but already 

have a matched set of walnut oiled Klipschorns and Cornwalls. 

Dig the stands. No affiliation.

 

https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/ele/d/vintage-klipsch-cornwall-1/6660020943.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Lemon string said:

Thats a good deal. I've always wanted a pair of verticals.

 

+1 to that

 

George

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whole lot of useless rambling in that ad and not a lot of specifics about the actual pair he is selling

I would insist on having him remove both backs for inspection if things get that far

I had a pair of Walnut  verticals (1971), similar deal and only found out after I got 'em home one of them had a replacement woofer

Genuine Klipsch (but not a cosmetic/magnet match) and an appropriate substitute but still...................

.............you get the point

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemon string said:

Thats a good deal. I've always wanted a pair of verticals.

 

You don't know that

Not from that crummy weird ad (and offing them after just 3 months?)

Unless you have seen them

Have you seen them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, analogman said:

Whole lot of useless rambling in that ad and not a lot of specifics about the actual pair he is selling

I would insist on having him remove both backs for inspection if things get that far

I had a pair of Walnut  verticals (1971), similar deal and only found out after I got 'em home one of them had a replacement woofer

Genuine Klipsch (but not a cosmetic/magnet match) and an appropriate substitute but still...................

.............you get the point

 

It must be laundry day at your house, since you're wearing your cranky pants.

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People down there really like to, get it on...It should be alrighty...:emotion-21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vintage Klipsch Heritage Cornwall Verticals - $1300 (Cutler Bay) hide this posting

1
3493.png3493.png3494.png3494.png
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

make / manufacturer: amplifier McIntosh marantz snell
model name / number: svs jbl emotiva bose tube onkyo
size / dimensions: eq pre amp 


$1300 CASH or PayPal

Vintage pair of Klipsch Hertiage Cornwall vertical decorators.

Identical mirror images of each other

Furniture grade cherry veneer.

Speakers upgraded in 1989 with orginal Klipsch subwoofers.

Type B crossovers

Speakers are perfect!

 

 

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ele/d/vintage-klipsch-heritage/6597701518.html

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't how in the heck people manage(d) to blow woofers in Cornwalls

Tweeters OK, but woofers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

 

It must be laundry day at your house, since you're wearing your cranky pants.

No cranky hear dude, I explained my comments based on my own pair of verticals and how the deal went down

 

I don't buy base solely on an ad anymore and even with an aural audition - especially a crummy one (again, lesson(s) learned the hard way)

 

Just sharing my experience is all - the eyes can deceive  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re vertical Cornwall’s made to be laying down center speakers between Khorns?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

We’re vertical Cornwall’s made to be laying down center speakers between Khorns?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May as well! Have seen pic here early on with a couple of them laying down.  They were between something else, cannot remember but possibly Pro Klipsch Subs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, analogman said:

I don't how in the heck people manage(d) to blow woofers in Cornwalls

Tweeters OK, but woofers?

Got to have a knack for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Got to have a knack for it!

a very special skill set

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...