Completed: ADS L710 speakers

pigonthewing76

You might not find a lot ADS guys here, being a Klipsch forum.  However those certainly are very nice speakers.  I had a set of L620s and regret selling them.  You might considering joining one of the general audio forums out there as they aren't focused primarily on a specific brand.

-Jon

I would check on Audiokarma on Barter Town....if you're a paid Subscriber, anyway.

Just looked.  Doesn't seem to be any there.  Is that you on there with a WTB for the sale thing?  If so, you're covered.  You might also do a Google search for "ads l710 for sale" and narrow the search results down to a certain time frame.  Also try SearchTempest which can look at Craigslist ads for them.

Looks like there's not many for sale right now. 

https://www.hifishark.com/model/ads-l-710

I would go the AudioKarma route myself. You'll make the $25 back from subscribing on the first thing you buy there probably. I did myself. 

But don't forget about Audio Circle, Audio Asylum, DIYaudio, US Audio Mart, Parts Express Tech Forums, and Audiogon too. All of these are free, except Audiogon. I've found a few things this way. Just posted an ad on all of them, and found what I wanted within a few hours. Your request being region specific might take a little longer, but it might not. 

Good luck. 

Andy B. 

• pigonthewing76 changed the title to Completed: ADS L710 speakers