FS: Fatman iTube valvedock carbon edition

jwc

I bought this new several years ago.  It was paired with some Klipsch book shelf speakers in my barely visited Missouri Cabin.

I went about a year without playing it.  I turned it on....and no sound.  The remote seems to work as the volume knob moves with command but no sound.  More than one source can be used.

There is dust on the unit but it really looks like new.  Original tubes that do light up when turned on.  I have all the original packing materials and box.

So this is a unit that powers up and there is no sound.  I have troubleshooted nothing.  It could be a simple/stupid thing I overlooked or there could be something more.  The company is out of business and I couldn't find a schematic.

Online you can see there were some units sold as combo with some speakers.  This one is without speakers.

This unit sounded very good and it is a shame it stopped working.

$50  shipped fedex ground insured.  Paypal "friends only".

22 hours ago, jwc said:

I bought this new several years ago.  It was paired with some Klipsch book shelf speakers in my barely visited Missouri Cabin.

I went about a year without playing it.  I turned it on....and no sound.  The remote seems to work as the volume knob moves with command but no sound.  More than one source can be used.

There is dust on the unit but it really looks like new.  Original tubes that do light up when turned on.  I have all the original packing materials and box.

So this is a unit that powers up and there is no sound.  I have troubleshooted nothing.  It could be a simple/stupid thing I overlooked or there could be something more.  The company is out of business and I couldn't find a schematic.

Online you can see there were some units sold as combo with some speakers.  This one is without speakers.

This unit sounded very good and it is a shame it stopped working.

$50  shipped fedex ground insured.  Paypal "friends only".

Dared , htc , fatman

what the connector in the i-doc  ?

3 inputs.

2 RCA.

Classic iPod doc.

The remote will control the iPod.  There is video out on back to put IPod sceen on a tv/monitor.

The remote still has its functions and works.  

There is just no sound.  No hiss or pop or anything.

Jc