70th Anniversary Khorns for sale

Capt.Chaos

Haydukej I appreciate the offer but I am selling because I no longer have Corners. I will have the same problem with your Khorns. I already have another pair of speakers from another system. I plan on using the money from the sale of my Khorns to help pay for Mcintosh mono blocks. I am offering my Anniversary pair at a loss. 

32 minutes ago, Capt.Chaos said:

Haydukej I appreciate the offer but I am selling because I no longer have Corners. I will have the same problem with your Khorns. I already have another pair of speakers from another system. I plan on using the money from the sale of my Khorns to help pay for Mcintosh mono blocks. I am offering my Anniversary pair at a loss. 

Hopefully you are getting MC30s, and from Vintage Vacuum Audio?

2 hours ago, Capt.Chaos said:

I thought these didn't need corners?

No speaker NEEDS corners... but they still need to be placed in proximity to benefit from the wall boundaries.

The backs allow you to clock the speakers more instead of having to have them pressed.up against the walls tightly.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Capt.Chaos said:

Price Drop. 

These  Beautiful and limited speakers originally listed new for $16,000. Now you have the opportunity to own these wonderful speakers for $9,500. 

You should update the OP with the new price...

Not to sidetrack the thread, but after hearing wyred 4 Sound amps, I was FLOORED at how good they sound (I had never heard an excellent sounding digital amp before this) .   For that kind of power need and the coin the macs cost, maybe give them a consideration on the used market.   I am thinking about picking up one of their Lower power models for myself.