70th Anniversary Khorns for sale

Capt.Chaos

On 8/31/2018 at 6:26 PM, Schu said:

No speaker NEEDS corners... but they still need to be placed in proximity to benefit from the wall boundaries.

The backs allow you to clock the speakers more instead of having to have them pressed.up against the walls tightly.

Does this also apply to Jubs ?  which are not as pretty

d

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First off as all of you know, their $12,000 new retail, not $16,000. Second, shipping them from Oklahoma can cost a bit, and be risky, even with best of shipper's. $2500
Off is good, but obviously not enough for anybody to pull the trigger. Time will tell.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Like what to make them a 4k bump? If that was the fact, these would have been gone the first week! I don't know about you guys, but I look for best bang for the buck. Either that or this guys not a straight shooter! Am I stepping out of line here? I've bought and sold a ton over the years, and I've called and stopped wrongful posts. I'm honest, and expect others to be as well! I don't want to buy these, I'm just participating in this post for others. Everybody seems to be pussyfooting here.

I personally have a price point in mind... but I don't want to offend the original poster and his need to realise his initial asking price.

It's definetely a matter of "What the market will bare"... specially so with the secondary market regardless of what the original MSRP was or what was originally paid.

FYI... they were 16,000$

Moosee 1955 First off The MSRP for the 70th Anniversary Khorns was $16,000. 

I am a straight shooter! If you do not think they are worth the price that is fine. But being disrespectful is not fine. I don’t appreciate you accusing me of being dishonest. The only wrongful post in this thread is yours. 

2 hours ago, Moosee1955 said:

Like what to make them a 4k bump? If that was the fact, these would have been gone the first week! I don't know about you guys, but I look for best bang for the buck. Either that or this guys not a straight shooter! Am I stepping out of line here? I've bought and sold a ton over the years, and I've called and stopped wrongful posts. I'm honest, and expect others to be as well! I don't want to buy these, I'm just participating in this post for others. Everybody seems to be pussyfooting here.

Yes, you are out of line. Almost everyone knows the original retail price was 16K, NOT 12K that regular Khorns retail at. Calling someone out as not being a straight shooter when you don't have correct information is a footing move. Your participation to benefit others? Poor knowledge of a product and running your mouth about it makes you ____ (fill in the blank, I really don't want any more warning points) Did you know in Canada Moosehead is a beer, where you live it's a felony. OK MODS, slap me with a point if I'm out of line

OP, those are beautiful, GLWS

Mark

• Like 2