70th Anniversary Khorns for sale

Capt.Chaos

I apologise to you sir. I was just commenting on the others comments on why an item as flawless as yours was still on the market 3 months later. They were the ones insinuating but didn't have the cajones. I've dealt with so many people both on Craig's list, and eBay that didn't offer what they were representing. I wasn't saying your sale of speakers wasn't anything but a good deal. I'm new to this forum, but have been a regular contributor on 3 others. I didnt mean any disrespectful comments to you sir, I was just springing off the others. I don't pull punches with anyone, I'm a straight shooter myself as I stated. Some don't like that, but to me that's their loss. Ive been an audiophile for over 45 years, enjoy the hobby.I was always taught to be honest, say the truth. Again I'm sorry if I overstepped the line.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Moosee 1955 I appreciate your apology. I am an honest person. I am not trying to mislead anyone. I bought these beautiful limited  edition  Khorns two years ago. I love them but do not currently have corners for them. I don’t see my situation changing any time soon. I think it is a shame that they are not being enjoyed. I thought I would find them a good new home. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 2:55 PM, Schu said:

me also... I am fairly certain there is a common reason as to why they haven't found a new home as yet.

15 hours ago, Capt.Chaos said:

I bought these beautiful limited  edition  Khorns two years ago. I love them but do not currently have corners for them. I don’t see my situation changing any time soon. I think it is a shame that they are not being enjoyed. I thought I would find them a good new home. 

Back when Schu posted the comment, I was going to reply that they haven't found a new home yet because they're so happy where they're at! 😄

I wasn't sure if people would understand the bit of humor though.  On another website a guy posted a block-long burnout, and I commented "what are the odds that on a perfectly dry road there'd be a small puddle of water right under the rear tire?"  And he replied, "I have no idea what you're talking about."  So sometimes, and I'm not even going to mention some of the other ones, one guy was really upset.

But maybe the thing to do is just enjoy them where they're at, even if the experts say they're not in the optimum location!

2 hours ago, ksquared said:

But maybe the thing to do is just enjoy them where they're at, even if the experts say they're not in the optimum location!

Unfortunately they are being stored in a friends basement.  I am using another pair of speakers with my system. I simply do not have room for them. If they don’t sell in the next few months I will box them up and put them in permanent storage. I am hoping to make someone a good deal on a great pair of speakers. But I can only loose so much money.