Trying to figure out why Tidal stops mid song

dbomberger

Just been trying Tidal and am very impressed with it-for the most part. The last couple of days however it will stop in the middle of playing a song on my home system.  No issues the first week or so. Also doing a trial with Apple Music, with which I've had no issues.  Any suggestions as to where the weak link might be?  Cox the cable carrier, my router, Apple TV or could it be an issue on Tidal's end.  Any and all thoughts welcomed.  Strangely my Vinyl doesn't have these issues.😎

15 hours ago, dbomberger said:

Just been trying Tidal and am very impressed with it-for the most part. The last couple of days however it will stop in the middle of playing a song on my home system.  No issues the first week or so. Also doing a trial with Apple Music, with which I've had no issues.  Any suggestions as to where the weak link might be?  Cox the cable carrier, my router, Apple TV or could it be an issue on Tidal's end.  Any and all thoughts welcomed.  Strangely my Vinyl doesn't have these issues.😎

That issue is why I canx Tidal. I have 600 meg down internet and no matter what device I tried I could never get thru one song. I can stream HD movies to 4 devices simultaneously but not a song to one device.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

That issue is why I canx Tidal. I have 600 meg down internet and no matter what device I tried I could never get thru one song. I can stream HD movies to 4 devices simultaneously but not a song to one device.

That is becoming my experience also. It seems like the longer a song the worse the problem. Nothing ruins music like this.  Thanks for sharing your experience.