Restored Klipsch Heresy II in a Walnut Finish (Tx) Huge price drop

dasanto2

For your consideration, a newly restored pair of Klipsch Heresy II’s. These were originally in an oiled walnut finish. I sanded them down, and re-finished them with three coats of waterlox. For those of you not familiar with waterlox, it is a phenolic-resin modified tung-oil. It is my favorite finish as the tung-oil provides the best penetrating and drying qualities available while the resin allows the coatings to form a strong film with an attractive sheen. 

I have inspected and photographed all of the drivers, they are all in excellent condition. The tweeters are K-76-K, the squawkers are K-53-K, and the woofers are   K-24-K. The crossover is stock; I don’t see any faulty capacitors. 

I have taken plenty of photos; more than I can attach here so I am including an Imgur link containing additional eye-candy. The speakers are located in College Station, TX- shipping is available but obviously I prefer local pick-up and any costs would be the buyer’s responsibility. I am willing to pack these myself as I know FedEx and USPS like to charge an arm and a leg for the service. Additionally, I am willing to meet halfway between CSTAT and the surrounding cities (Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio) for the right offer. I encourage you to browse through the photos and make your own judgment; I think they are beautiful. 

Asking price is 700  600  500. Reasonable offers are welcome. 

https://imgur.com/a/9nf3LNT

IMG_2123.JPG

Edited by dasanto2
pictures added
  • Like 4