SOLD, 2 x KP-115's and 1 x KI-215, $0 -FREE, St. Pete, FL

Emile

Hi,

Picked up a pair of KP-115's and a single KI-215 from a 15yr Klipsch employee.  Intended to use them in my home stereo, but at 65# (115's) and 81#(215) they are just "too much" to play with. Giving them away for $100 to Klipsch friends :D  Haha; 1/2 of my cost.  Note; local pick-up only ... too heavy to ship :( 

If "no locals," am willing to take them apart and ship (at your cost) the K-48-K woofers ... $60/pair ... or the K-45-KT woofers ... $also $60/pair. Also can include hardware from the boxes. :) 

OK; lousy pics ... will take better pics if there is any interest.

IMG_2136.JPG

• Like 2

• Emile changed the title to FS, 2 x KP-115's and 1 x KI-215, $0 -FREE, St. Pete, FL
4 minutes ago, teaman said:

If you are seriously offering them free, could you tell me what it would take to ship them to me!

Very rough guess ... $150-$200.  My zip is 33702; check USPS; packed 70# each.  Just got some 70# KP-3002's from Miami (200 miles) for $60 each. :) Michigan is a bit farther ... my regular hourly rate used to be $500 ... haha ... OK; $10/hr to pack them :D 

Cheers, Emile

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

C'mon man, how long have you been on this forum?  Have you learned nothing??

Don't tell her!  🤓

I was able to "smuggle in" Forte's and KP-3002's ... think the MCM's  may be a "bigger" problem." :D 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, teaman said:

Forgotten point....if the wife kicks you out for the purchase, you can actually live inside the MCM's!

I was actually thinking along that line somewhat...  Plant those MCM's on the beach somewhere, live in a couple during the off season, then fire them up when the time is right.  You'd be legendary...  "Hey, remember that old guy who used to have ALL those big speakers and was taking contributions?   Whatever happened to him anyway?"

• Haha 2

• Emile changed the title to SOLD, 2 x KP-115's and 1 x KI-215, $0 -FREE, St. Pete, FL