Stumbled upon a great deal.

Daughertyon

Very nice job on the cabinets.  Exactly the treatment I would have recommended (minus the Howards wax)

Do you feel you need new mid diaphragms?  I would listen to them for a while first.

This glue has worked very well for me in the past, flexible and stretchable, which is what you want for those small woofer cone punctures.

https://www.amazon.com/Aleenes-15592-Flexible-Stretchable-4oz/dp/B003W0HBLQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1534771542&sr=8-2&keywords=flexible+fabric+glue&dpID=41B7dTTMViL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Jim - I just had it in my head that these were 31 years old and could stand some updating. When I cracked open the tweeters for the Crites, the old diaphragms looked and sounded fine to me. They looked brand new honesly. So now they are in the little box that the Crites came in and will serve as spares if ever needed. The new crossovers and tweeter diaphragms will do for now I guess. I can't get the mids anyway! 

When I redid the one speaker cabinet, it turned out sort of red-ish in color. Not exactly what I was expecting, plus the wife even commented on it. I used Watco Dark Walnut Danish Oil and then the Howard's wax. I wondered if the Howard's tweaked the colors a little bit. I think I might hit it again with the steel wool and see if I can get a different result. 

I used some Loctite Stik'n Seal Ultra adhesive. Seems to have taken just fine. We'll see with some bit of time. 

Thanks for all the help and insight. 

Neal

39 minutes ago, Daughertyon said:

When I redid the one speaker cabinet, it turned out sort of red-ish in color. Not exactly what I was expecting, plus the wife even commented on it. I used Watco Dark Walnut Danish Oil and then the Howard's wax. I wondered if the Howard's tweaked the colors a little bit.

Don't think the Howard's would have caused that reddish tone, I think it's just a matter of the Watco oil waking up  the veneer and adding depth to the original.  Obviously they looked pretty dried out to start with, so that's why you see a significant difference between the two.  What's your plan for the grills?  There are some upholstery cleaners that can help you clean them up.

https://www.amazon.com/Woolite-Carpet-Upholstery-Cleaner-Remover/dp/B07775J4TR/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1534861729&sr=8-3&keywords=woolite+carpet+and+upholstery+cleaner&dpID=51JiIhT-8EL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 6:30 PM, Daughertyon said:

Are these the Jubilee's you speak of?

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-corner-horns/6650985159.html

Hopefully I'm not breaking a forum rules by including this link.

No. Those are Klipschorns. The Jubilee is a sort of successor to the K-horn. See pic below. It was available as a consumer item from Klipsch, but now appears to be available only as a KPT (Klipsch Professional Theater) version.  Special orders may be possible, though. There are some forum members who own and swear by the Jubilee, particularly the large K-402 horn on top, which some have paired with other low frequency emitters. Anecdotal Reports are that the performance is spectacular. Graphs of frequency response and polar coverage submitted by technically proficient members support these claims.

IMG_0680.JPG

• Like 1