Most Beautiful Speaker Veneer?

ssh

I have a forest of different wood patterns behind me,

the false corners are only there, until I finish the texture out in the den....

My '54 has a lacquer primavera finish, the beauty to me up close is like a '55 tele with closet clean suttle cracking...

and a few other things lol

DSC01780 (2).JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, avguytx said:

My ribbon mahogany DIY Belle's.  ;)

Ok....I'm biased.  ha

20171224_110752-1024x824.jpg

Did you apply the veneer, and if so, I don’t suppose you could reveneer some ‘86 Walnut Cornwalls in that finish? Very nice. All these posts have me thinking my veneer is dull and in need of some work. 

• Like 2

Yes, I did pretty much all you see except for the grills as they came from another forum member as he had bought some updates for his. I wouldn't mind veneering Cornwalls but with us about to be in the dry on the house we're building, we're about to be in a few months of solid work inside the house. Would probably be after the first of the year. Are you in Arkansas?

• Like 1

I lost all my saved images from a hard drive crash and I had alot.  Nothing beats the Brazilian Rosewood Lacquer Stained finishes and I have seen them all.  Certainly the Persian Nut and the Rambling Rose versions 1 and 2 are nice but not nicer than the Rosewood although the Ebony Macassar would be a close second.  Some of Greg Roberts work is stunning as well the Fire KOA is sharp.

KookieburraMacassarEbonyKhorn.jpg

RH28.jpg

Ls149.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1