RF 3 set for sale

falcon20x

On 8/22/2018 at 1:26 AM, King Kong said:

Wish I saw this sooner

Be glad you didn't! Horn bad, woofer ripped and crossovers bad. :( Minimum $150 to fix ... probably $270 :( Seller gave me $20 back and "sorry ... everything worked as it should have." :( 

Oh well .... screw GIF by Reuben Armstrong

• Sad 1

Be glad you didn't! Horn bad, woofer ripped and crossovers bad. [emoji20] Minimum $150 to fix ... probably $270 [emoji20] Seller gave me $20 back and "sorry ... everything worked as it should have." [emoji20] 

Oh well .... 200w.webp
Oh wow, sorry to hear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Emile,

Alright my turn now. 

Wow. I have gone out of my way to work with you. Expecting things to be at your door steps within two days of sending a payment, as well as woofers not be damaged while being jam packed up  in one small box clearly demonstrated shows that you are an unreasonable person to deal with. I even told you that the shipping method and cost was not realistic. Again my better judgement I only agree to ship all the woofers separately in USPS boxes because your asked me to.

I had a sneaky suspicion about you, that is why I sent you pictures of all the items before packing them up.  I even stated that I was doing so in my emails  to ensure that we were on agreement

That same picture below clearly shows the ding crease etc..in the woofers and caps-but  no RIP.

The speakers were used almost daily with no noticable sound issues, but you claim that the horn is non functionning, yet not damaged. The likely hood that the membrane would get damaged in shipping is pretty small, but I guess it can happen with older speaker, so I issued a refund without you even asking for it

Regarding the other damaged woofer, as you said, it was damaged in shipping and not because of poor packing. I can only imagine what would have happened if I had followed you advised and put two per box. 

I try to help this community the best I can, but you sir Is the bad apple I heated about and  I did not want to deal with. 

C8ADB9FC-E8CC-4935-91B0-1FBC73A64301.jpeg

These pictures were all sent you. 

You can put the pop corn away, we won’t have  any shown to watch. 

As I was confirm  today my time here is limited. I tried to make everything right but frankly some people can not be dealt with and I have a better use for the rest of my time.

CCB221E2-6A94-4A57-9C27-B5CB57209253.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

POPCORN! 

Haha ... yes, it's like a bad movie.  And of course I am the bad guy.  Oh well; $200 down the drain ... don't really care ... luckily made 70 times that in the market today ... so it's a 15 minute loss :D Just annoyed since it "delayed" my project.  But @teaman saved me ... he's shipping me some more speakers.

Cheers, Emile

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Emile said:

Haha ... yes, it's like a bad movie.  And of course I am the bad guy.  Oh well; $200 down the drain ... don't really care ... luckily made $14K in the market today :D Just annoyed since it "delayed" my project.  But @teaman saved me ... he's shipping me some more speakers.

Cheers, Emile

I saw nothing unreasonable about packing up woofers, tweeters and crossovers today and getting them to you in two days. Maybe I'm just that good.

• Like 1