RF 3 set for sale

falcon20x

7 minutes ago, ssh said:

If you're invested in the stock market now and not making money you'd better change brokers or strategies

Haha ... used a lot of different "money managers" in the past.  "They" made money ... me "not much."  So; have managed it myself for the last year +.  I'm an absolute GENIUS :D  OK; any MORON would have made money :)  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I'm not rich like Emile.   But I will gladly drink his wine (I mean whiskey, scotch or bourbon that he surely has for guests).

Haha ... yes; were "OK." But; guess I am just cheap because I buy used Klipsch stuff and vintage electronics.  My wife drinks $25 bottles of wine ... I "consume" $10 Mondavi wine (1.5 liters) ... OK; I drink a lot more :D 

And yes; your are welcome to (our good) wine, single malt Scotch, etc ... :) 

Jeez; 5pm ... time to open a bottle.

Cheers, Emile

4 minutes ago, Emile said:

Haha ... yes; were "OK." But; guess I am just cheap because I buy used Klipsch stuff and vintage electronics.  My wife drinks $25 bottles of wine ... I "consume" $10 Mondavi wine (1.5 liters) ... OK; I drink a lot more :D 

And yes; your are welcome to (our good) wine, single malt Scotch, etc ... :) 

Jeez; 5pm ... time to open a bottle.

Cheers, Emile

Don't forget, Westcoastdrums is also welcome to make money off our president....lol

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I will gladly read my postings in the bright sunlight here in socal for you

Haha ... did my time in California :D 2 years; build the Apple MacIntosh plant in Freemont.  Was partially paid in Apple stock ... sold it for $5/sh when it went down the drain ... Jeez ... $218 today :( Moved "east" and love it :D 

Cheers, Emile

OK; went to "Simply Speakers" and picked up a diaphragm for one of the dead horns ... $40.  They also examined the ripped woofer ... they recommended a 2-part epoxy since it is an aluminum cone but indicated a 50/50 success rate  (think @Westcoastdrums thought super glue might work ... thanks, but won't work)  :D Hopefully I can use Teaman's woofers :) 

2 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Haha I make small money here and there carefully (I know there is no such thing in stocks)

Haha, yes, be careful.  Still down "5 pair of Khorns" as a result of Facebook "tanking." :( 

Cheers, Emile