Klipsch The Three as a Soundbar

Drewski

Hi Everyone, 

I purchased The Three a while back and the thing is killer for music. I was wondering if I can use this successfully as a Soundbar or I should opt for an RSB-3?  It is a smallish room, 7 x 10.  My television has a 3.5mm auxiliary output for external speakers.  If it is a good idea, should I just use a 3.5mm cable from aux to aux or use a spliter cable that goes from 3.5mm to RCA? 

Thanks,

Drewski

• Like 1

Aux to aux should be just fine.  Aux to RCA is just fine also. Haha ... not much of an answer :) 

If this is the ONLY speaker you will be using with the TV it will be a great improvement.  But ... if you are using L/R's also, many of us believe the BEST center speaker is an identical one to the L/R's :D 

Cheers, Emile

• Like 1

Cool, thanks. It will be the only speaker. My den has my 5.1.2 Reference Premier setup which will take care of the main movie watching experience. Just wanted to get a better sound than the stock tv speakers for the extra tv. 

• Like 1