Line Magnetic 518ia SOLD!

Shakeydeal

Line Magnetic integrated for sale. This is an SET using the venerable 845 output tube. This is not your grandfathers amp. This is a tube amp with balls that belies its 22 watt per channel. Condition is very good with one flaw on the tube cage shown in the photos.

This is a very heavy amp and I would rather not ship. I will as a last resort, but will drive a reasonable distance to deliver.

Asking 2600.00 OBO

IMG_0462.JPG

Yes, it is a great amp. One of the best I've owned. It handily beat a Cary SLI-80 a couple of months ago. And I sold a Conrad Johnson amp when I bought it last year.

I bought a Decware Torii II and it is a better match for my klipschorns. I think we've all experienced synergy with components and sometimes it's an unlikely pairing. I would really like to keep both amps, but I'm unable to do that.

Shakey

8 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

I think we've all experienced synergy with components and sometimes it's an unlikely pairing.....

You hit the nail on the head there my friend. You just never know for sure until you give it a listen.

I sincerely hope somebody here takes a leap of faith here with your 518. It really is a phenomenal amp. Enjoy your tubes and horns.

• Like 1

Update!

I now have this amp packaged so well that even Big Brown couldn't destroy it (although they'd give it a good shot). Original box and packing material enclosed in a heavy duty outer box with plenty of foam around.

So shipping is definitely no problem now. 2700.00 OBO.........

Shakey