College football 2018

jimjimbo

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

The Horned Frogs were shaping the modern game when the ohio state was still 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davey_O'Brien_Award

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sammy_Baugh

So anyone who wants to diss the Horned Frogs...go **** yourselves.

=== Whoa. Not me, Frogs all the way. I’d rather not ………… myself. You seem well rested and at the top of your game — .

Rock Chalk — (we Have won two in a row)

TCU total enrollment---around 10,000 

Ohio  state total enrollment---around 60,000

You must be very proud that we gave you such a good game, and then gave away the game to you.

Yes, I am! Thank you and your fellow alums very much! 

• Like 1

TCU total enrollment---around 10,000 

Ohio  state total enrollment---around 60,000

You must be very proud that we gave you such a good game, and then gave away the game to you.

TCU is an outstanding team.  I would be lying if I said I was not worried for a lot of that game.  TCU is scary to play against and has a good coach.

Image result for cartoon hat tipping gif

• Like 2

8 hours ago, EmilC said:

My Nittany Lions play Illinois tonight at 9PM

Not crazy about Friday night college ball. Shortens recovery time leading to injuries. Pros do it but who cares. They're getting paid

PSU well in control late having scored 63 points.  This particular Friday night game should be good for them because they will have an extra day to prepare and rest for the Buckeyes.

Penn State is rolling now after a shaky start to the season.  I need my 12th ranked Mountaineers to catch the 10th ranked Nittany Lions but that isn't going to happen this weekend.

And "yes" I know what a Nittany is.  B)

• Like 1

@jimjimbo has got to be happy.  End of one at the Big House and if we average the score out Michigan is on their way to an 80-0 win!

End of Q1:  Am I the only one who knew you can't advance a muffed punt?  Wolverines ran in the muff, announcers called it a touchdown and TV put the 6 points on the board.  Uh, no.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

@jimjimbo has got to be happy.  End of one at the Big House and if we average the score out Michigan is on their way to an 80-0 win!

End of Q1:  Am I the only one who knew you can't advance a muffed punt?  Wolverines ran in the muff, announcers called it a touchdown and TV put the 6 points on the board.  Uh, no.

Actually, I feel bad for Scott Frost.  This is ugly.