College football 2018

jimjimbo

They're playing ball and OSU is making mistake after mistake.  Knew it was gonna be a battle but geez they're sucking right now.  lol
Not over yet though.  lolol  On any given day!  [emoji4]

That, I believe, is the ballgame. What a nice rushing TD.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

That is a heartbreaking story, might have motivated the boys. What a game!

Same thing @ Iowa last year when they lost.  Haskins timing is off tonite but the D?  Incredibly bad.   It happens.  Couple more TD's and a field goal?  hahaha

7 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Same thing @ Iowa last year when they lost.  Haskins timing is off tonite but the D?  Incredibly bad.   It happens.  Couple more TD's and a field goal?  hahaha

OSU is just having a terrible game, and Purdue is playing the game of their life. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Drewg said:

That, I believe, is the ballgame. What a nice rushing TD.

Congrats to your Boilermakers!  They dominated the entire game and looked like the better team all night long.

I love that the coach threw on 3rd and long with 3 minutes left to score the TD to reach 41.  He was playing to win and NOT playing not to lose. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

I’m not looking forward to Sparty playing the Boilermakers next week.

Purdue will likely be pretty beat up after a Buckeye game and have an emotional letdown after beating national #2.  Michigan State OTOH had a tough relatively close loss and will be itching to get back onto the field.

We'll see next week.  I was wrong about my winning the Mega Millions as well so what do I know?  B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/16/2018 at 7:32 AM, EmilC said:

Let's just crown Ohio State Big10 champs. Ain't nobody gonna stop them this year.

Like I said, let's just crown Michigan Big10 champs. A'int nobody gonna stop them this year.

After their struggle with a depleted PSU team and now their blowout by Purdue of all teams, they should drop big in the polls.

And what's with weather this time of year in Michigan? Yesterday of course and last years UM v MSU ans PSU v MSU last year.