College football 2018

jimjimbo

17 hours ago, JL Sargent said:

We can't keep having TWO SEC teams in the playoffs even if they are 2 of the 4 best in the nation. Do you honestly think Oklahoma beats Georgia in a game right now? Hell naw.

Yes I think Oklahoma beats Georgia.  I think the Sooners can outscore any team in nation.

+++

I really don't want the best four teams in the CFP.  As a viewer I want to see four top teams who have NOT played each other.  I want each top conference to choose a champion and that champion plays the other champions.  I'm glad Georgia played well against Alabama but they had their chance in their qualifying game, effectively the quarter-finals.  The winner goes on the semis.

• Like 1

Urban Meyer is no doubt an excellent football coach, but is a man who seems to have trouble keeping himself on track. I guess his health, bad acting assistant coaches and insincere apologies have just gotten the best of him. I wish him the best in whatever his new duties are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

Urban Meyer is no doubt an excellent football coach, but is a man who seems to have trouble keeping himself on track. I guess his health, bad acting assistant coaches and insincere apologies have just gotten the best of him. I wish him the best in whatever his new duties are. 

If i had a cyst on my brain I wouldn't be able to walk and chew gum...  That's difficult at times anyway.  lol    ALL teams have problems w/staff and stuff going on behind the scenes.  He says he's done and not coaching anymore but I've heard he's gonna help work the recruiting aspect.  Who knows.  Life goes on.  lol

17 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Urban’s retirement ratchets up the pressure on Harbaugh.  If Michigan can’t beat OSU next year, under a first year head coach, in Ann Arbor, the Wolverine slappies will grab pitchforks and torches.

Urban leaving may be the only thing keeping Harbaugh at Michigan and not fleeing to the NFL.

Think Harbaugh is begging Shea Patterson not to declare for the draft?

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2018 at 7:31 AM, EmilC said:

Think Harbaugh is begging Shea Patterson not to declare for the draft?

More sleepovers and team trips to Europe perhaps?

Ryan Day is ALREADY on the recruiting trail, which won't stop.  He'll be fine.  Urb as the new Browns Coach?  hahahaha  :)