College football 2018

jimjimbo

2 hours ago, EmilC said:

Rumour has it Haskins and Patterson will declare for the draft. Who's in the bullpen? Will Harbaugh go for a free agent again?

Haven't heard a word about Haskins leaving although he DOES need an O Line to create that pocket and the OSU O line is VERY young.  His timing is ON and the receivers get a step he's lethal.  Can't speak for ichigan.  OSU backup is 5'11" Tate Martell from Las Vegas Bishop Gorman.  He's short but a TRUE wild-card dual-threat QB who can do it all.  I'd describe him as a Tom Brady on steroids and I think he's gonna get some time on Saturday.  Tandem them both and TTUN will be pulling their hair out.  Defense has to step up B1G time or it's over.  Drue Christman will be ready w/his punts  and hopefully Sean Nurenberger will be back from his injury for the field goal work.  Just my thoughts.

ALL the B1G fans are rabid and devoted!  College football fan base growth everywhere is crazy nuts for the most part so ya can't really blame her!  Haters gonna hate!  lolol 

It's ALL out the window this week!  Right @jimjimbo ?  BTW I did see that meme of Harbaugh sittin the other day...  HA!  I'll just leave this one here for you man!  Let the games begin!   😂

44147300_1156303437866310_3774454643120144384_n.jpg

2 hours ago, EmilC said:

Most hated as per the Wall Street Journal:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/college/othercolleges/2018/09/02/wall-street-journal-ohio-state-hated-college-football-team/1180338002/

1) Alabama

2) tOSU

3) Notre Dame

4) Penn State ( most likely do to Sandusky)

5) Michigan

Gee, I love Ohio State and I hate Michigan. I also like George Patton.

JJK

• Like 1

Urban has a small cyst on his brain.  He's not stepping down yet that I've heard.  Ryan Day will assume the Head Coaching responsibility for some of the games. All I can tell ya is a running back shot his mouth off today about it being "their" year this year.   A guaranteed win this year!  Karen Higdon or something like that...  lolol  Haters gonna hate    :)

Gotta love the meme's though!   

28058500_10211510228966772_203823462322901602_n.jpg

6 hours ago, JJkizak said:

But I did say "like him".

Reading comprehension is the ability to process text, understand its meaning, and to integrate with what the reader already knows.

Fire Consumes Shapiro Undergraduate Library
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP)
A fire devastated one of the main libraries at The University of Michigan late Sunday night. Emergency crews worked diligently throughout the early hours Monday to control the blaze. University officials speaking on the condition of anonymity fear that the world's largest collection of coloring books have been destroyed. A Go-Fund-Me page has been established.

😂 😂 😂  Of course it's "fake news" but it IS ichigan week!  

UM fire.jpg

Going to the Philly Italian Market today to gather provisions for tomorrow.  Roasted artichoke hearts, fresh pesto, sun dried tomatoes, marinated mozzarella, fresh breads and fresh pasta.  Continuing my annual tradition of spicy mussels with red wine and marinara tonight.

Go Blue!

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

Going to the Philly Italian Market today to gather provisions for tomorrow.  Roasted artichoke hearts, fresh pesto, sun dried tomatoes, marinated mozzarella, fresh breads and fresh pasta.  Continuing my annual tradition of spicy mussels with red wine and marinara tonight.

Go Blue!

That is nice! 

Don't forget the prosciutto on sliced mozzarella with a drizzle of olive oil.

So you prepare this for every OSU game? If they lose tomorrow that will be 7 straight. You may want to try Thai food next year :^)

• Haha 2