College football 2018

jimjimbo

41 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

We disagree again.

Patterson is a VERY good qb as is Haskins.  Haskins is putting up some numbers and Patterson is improving.  People have to remember Jim Harbaugh was  a VERY good QB @ ichigan who put it on the Buckeyes.  I do recall the last year he played in Cbus.  He drove to the game from Ann Arbor and locked his keys in his car @ OSU.  After ichigan beat us he couldn't find a locksmith to open his car door...  It sat til Monday locked up...   Fact!  lol   The OSU D has to solidify and start reading better otherwise Patterson could shred those D backs.  The B1G question is, will Bosa be back on that D corner and will he be @ 100%?  Who knows but we're all gonna see what shakes in that last game.

Looking at both i & Sparty to me it looks as though i has the easiest schedule', then Sparty and OSU is gonna have to grind out the rest of the season. Purdue, off week, Nebraska, Sparty,  Maryland then i  One more home game and that's Nebraska.  Soooooo, the love between Sparty and Blue will certainly be present Saturday in East Lansing...   

Yup, Diz, GO GREEN!  That's my take on the B!G for what it's worth.  On any given day.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

It's looking better for UT vs. WVU in a couple of weeks.

We have two teams going in opposite directions. 

WVU dropped 7 spots after their inexplicable loss to then 2-3 Iowa State on Saturday.  I would have dropped them ten spots.  Texas is now the flag bearer for the Big 12.  All the Big 12 team front runners have one loss and their chance to make the football playoffs this year now seems remote.

+++

Likewise @jimjimbo and I have switched places since the beginning of the season.  His Michigan team started with a tough loss then have climbed through the ranks and is now in the top ten.  My Mountaineers had a good 5-0 start and are now dropping like a rock.

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

We have two teams going in opposite directions. 

WVU dropped 7 spots after their inexplicable loss to then 2-3 Iowa State on Saturday.  I would have dropped them ten spots.  Texas is now the flag bearer for the Big 12.  All the Big 12 team front runners have one loss and their chance to make the football playoffs this year now seems remote.

+++

Likewise @jimjimbo and I have switched places since the beginning of the season.  His Michigan team started with a tough loss then have climbed through the ranks and is now in the top ten.  My Mountaineers had a good 5-0 start and are now dropping like a rock.

With only 1 loss, it's hard to conclude much.

1 hour ago, Jeff Matthews said:
1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:
5 hours ago, Dave1290 said:

Looking at both i & Sparty to me it looks as though i has the easiest schedule',

say what?  MSU, PSU and OSU?  You must be kidding.  MSU has UM, OSU, Rutgers, Scott Frost, etc...

Is anyone else seeing red "X's" in Dave1290's quote?

Yes, I thought the red  was intentional.  It looks like text that has been formatted but when I quoted this sections the is actually an object, like an emoticon.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

say what?  MSU, PSU and OSU?  You must be kidding.  MSU has UM, OSU, Rutgers, Scott Frost, etc...

2 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Is anyone else seeing red "X's" in Dave1290's quote?

31 minutes ago, dtel said:

I thought he just didn't want to say Michigan that many times. :unsure2:

Actually, wondered what it would take to bring @jimjimbo outta hiding (& he caught it) and yes those ARE red X's!  I don't type that "letter" very much when I'm referring to TTUN, (That Team Up North).   During ichigan week on campus ALL of those letters EVERYwhere are X'd out w/red tape!  Actually sitting here listening to Glenn Frey's "No Fun Aloud."  Carry on!  On any given day though!  BTW, OSU has Purdue, Nebraska (home), Sparty then Nebraska before  ichigan soooo no cake-walk. 

Caught walkin the dog at the Vet clinic...

11074927_10205196746671027_14932998828446933_n.jpg

37 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Actually, wondered what it would take to bring @jimjimbo outta hiding (& he caught it) and yes those ARE red X's!  I don't type that "letter" very much when I'm referring to TTUN, (That Team Up North).   During ichigan week on campus ALL of those letters EVERYwhere are X'd out w/red tape!  Actually sitting here listening to Glenn Frey's "No Fun Aloud."  Carry on!  On any given day though!  BTW, OSU has Purdue, Nebraska (home), Sparty then Nebraska before  ichigan soooo no cake-walk. 

Caught walkin the dog at the Vet clinic...

11074927_10205196746671027_14932998828446933_n.jpg

Now Dave 1290,

The guys who live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula aren't that bad, as they will tell you themselves it is the Trolls that live under the Bridge that give Michigan a Bad name !!  :D

Roger 

• Haha 1

Well, major blow to OSU today.  Nick Bosa is done for the season.  Too bad he couldn't finish it up but he's going to keep working out for the NFL Draft.  That core thigh injury won't be fully healed until after the season and he's not going to take a chance.  Smart move on his part.

• Like 1

Noon EST tomorrow will likely be one of the most important, and hopefully, most exciting games of the year for Michigan and Michigan State.  As usual, most people think the UM/OSU game is the big one, but I have to disagree.  Win or lose, this game will shape the rest of the season for the Wolverines and Coach Harbaugh.

Go Blue!

• Like 1