College football 2018

jimjimbo

You guys are funny. When college football decides to have a champion based on win / loss in a division and that team plays a predetermined result of another division ......i MIGHT watch it. Currently it is Klipsch’s button logo.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, USNRET said:

When college football decides to have a champion based on win / loss in a division and that team plays a predetermined result of another division

So you want to see the likes of UCF play Alabama this weekend as two undefeated teams and winners of their divisions? Come on now, we all know what that would look like. It's a lot more complicated than that right now. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Go Blue

Not bad but just an improv on a WW Hayes speech when Bo was an assistant.  I did lift this pic of Bo and Shemy for ya though for your nite stand!  Shemy is a great guy and his wife, Meg makes the best cut-out cookies on the planet!  Just hang in there it might get better someday!  

Bo n Shemy.jpgGo Bucks!

Bear Bryant has prolly said the same thing as well as Vince Lombardi.  Pretty basic statement from most coaches.  Locker rooms are soooooo much more refined today.  Could pick up a couple of Urb''s books though.   Or i'd be happy to loan you mine w/an up front security deposit.   😎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I'm sure there are some sections in those regarding plausible deniability about wife beating assistants.

You really should update yourself on the final disposition of the case.  Try looking up what Jeff Snook has written about all of this.  Jeff's a good friend who knows more about that case than many covering that case will EVER know.  Know you won't cause "haters gonna hate" but that's fine I can deal and get my grin on...  Sure we've got one game left and "on any given day."

Here's a lil insight from Jeff on the CFP you prolly haven't seen.  I don't know what or who's gonna make it into the playoffs and really don't care, it's just a game.  I always try to bring my A game to anything I do. :)  

"A little background information on how the College Football Playoff committee will work this weekend: Three members — Frank Beamer, Oklahoma athletic director Joe Castiglione and Ohio State athletic director Gene Smith — will not participate in the voting because of their allegiances. (Beamer’s son Shane is an assistant for the Sooners.) They are not even allowed to participate in any discussion regarding Oklahoma or Ohio State, meaning only 10 members will vote for that coveted No. 4 spot."

At least Urban doesn't have to say, Things could have been different had they played us the week before or week after last Saturday.  Seriously Coach Harbaugh???  Where did you go to college???  Drink the Kool Aid and smile you got this  😂

Dave @wvu80 

Who do you like in the Big 12 Championship game?  I’m sort of rooting for Texas, which lost to Maryland, which lost to Sparty — and just about everyone else.  I’ll also be rooting for Northwestern this evening against THE Buckeyes.  The CFP and bowl ramifications of today’s games give me a headache.