In ceiling speakers- What do I need to get them going?

My house has 4 in ceiling speakers that are all routed to an outlet in the opposite living area. They are above the foyer and in the formal living room and Im guessing the previous owner had his tv and stereo components near this outlet in the front/living room but we do not. What im trying to figure out is what do I need to get these speakers going? When we moved in 6 years ago I tucked the wires into the wall and got a flat outlet to hide them from the baby we were about to have.

Id love to play some holiday music for the holidays then the occasional radio listening. I may be interested in being able to connect via bluetooth to play something off my phone or something. I have these parameters in mind:

1: Small footprint. I dont have a shelf to put large receivers on by this outlet, its kinda out in the open.

2: An all in one system would be 👍. I dont know the speaker wattages, the ceilings are taller than my ladder goes. Hopefully knowing that isnt critical.

3: I have a couple hundred bucks to play with on this.

ANY suggestions are always greatly appreciated.