Large K-79 Tweeter Horn Lens Road Show

Dave A

1 minute ago, Islander said:

So many people seem so clueless.  It's a problem everywhere.

Our local TV station welcomes news videos sent in by viewers but they ask that anyone recording a video please turn their camera/phone on its side, to match the TV screen.  They even show one of the on-air personalities demonstrating how to hold the phone when recording. 

Hmmm, lost are we?

I dunno.....I painted the MAHL's in my main system, too. I don't think they look too bad. I might just keep em this way. Maybe I've just gotten used to it but I keep my grills on anyway.1e2b0cbb4010b03b1a383dfe0181fdb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I guess I get the black thing...but I kind of like the looks of the naked horns...
I prefer naked horns and always ran with my grills off up until a couple years ago when I got new lamps in that room. The glare on the speaker was too much.

I need new/different lamps.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, DizRotus said:

He’s not lost.  He, @Islander, quoted my 1/9/19 post which quoted your 9/26/18 post on the topic of photo orientation.

Hah, my memory is not that good and I had forgotten that. Too many irons in the fire right now to wander back in the threads too.