Klipsch Frankensteins.

JoeDirt

1673109401_Franks2.thumb.jpg.3913568063d193502b4aba1c730e9d53.jpg

I must be crazy.

I am considering selling this set which is 1 of 1.  Here's an article on them:

https://www.klipsch.com/blog/klipsch-kpt-904-speakers-frankenstein-edition

You now have a chance to own these and admire them as I have.  Like so many of us, I need to move some items to continue my hobby.

There is nothing wrong with them, just moving on and hoping they can scratch someone else's itch.  Asking $2,000.00 firm.

I am in Omaha, but can possibly assist with delivery if needed.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JoeDirt said:

considering selling this set

You'll regret it :D 

Seriously ... have a set of these KPT-904's with horns in a similar cabinet.  Absolutely the best sound ever! Your wife may not like the red horns :( 

My wife.... HATED the horn color.  One night an artsy friend of hers came over and convinced her that the color brought about a higher factor of cool and artistry.

Now she likes them.  She doesn't understand why I need them, but she doesn't hate them any more.

Plus - I started this post with "I must be crazy..."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeDirt said:

My wife.... HATED the horn color.  One night an artsy friend of hers came over and convinced her that the color brought about a higher factor of cool and artistry.

Now she likes them.  She doesn't understand why I need them, but she doesn't hate them any more.

Plus - I started this post with "I must be crazy..."

I think they originally belonged to @richieb  The paint job on those horns was not cheap as I recall.

7 hours ago, JoeDirt said:

I must be crazy.

You now have a chance to own these and admire them as I have.  Like so many of us, I need to move some items to continue my hobby.

There is nothing wrong with them, just moving on and hoping they can scratch someone else's itch.  Asking $2,000.00 firm.

what do they sound like , what is the XO and how much power can these handle -

44 minutes ago, JoeDirt said:

Correct.  These were Richieb’s.  I’ve owned them for a couple years in a pet free, kid free , smoke free home.

=== Correct, and not to thread crap but JoeD bought them from a house with 7 cats, 4 mangy dogs, 6 free flyin’ birds, 5 red headed step children and a 3 pack a day chain smokin’ wife. Other than that, they are nice speakers — (they are Really nice and Very Cool)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Randyh said:

what do they sound like , what is the XO and how much power can these handle -

=== not to step on Joes toes but they sound fantastic, I actually enjoyed them every bit as much as my KHorns. I should know, I sold them to Joe. I should step aside now —-

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoeDirt said:

I must be crazy.

Very interesting.  What are the size of the cabinets, they appear to be about Cornwall size. perhaps slightly taller?  Also how is the horn mounted to cabinet?  Is the horn a tractrix design, or exponential?  Lastly, what color are the horns, they almost look hunter , or blaze orange in photo's?

Regards,

John

11 hours ago, richieb said:

=== Correct, and not to thread crap but JoeD bought them from a house with 7 cats, 4 mangy dogs, 6 free flyin’ birds, 5 red headed step children and a 3 pack a day chain smokin’ wife. Other than that, they are nice speakers — (they are Really nice and Very Cool)

Hey richieb - that sounds like either a country song or a Christmas carrol in the making. Just needs 2 cans of Lone Star and an F100 on blocks in the front yard.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, richieb said:

What's that... The 12 days of klipschmass...

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...