No Politics, Eh?

Jeff Matthews

49 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

It doesn't take much effort to shart, or fart.  It's easy in fact, and most every state law supports them.

Like talking politics.  All you have to do is spew whatever's in you.  It's a product of what you consume.  Some are really good at it and love to admire what they create.  The problem is, everyone else recognizes it for what it is, BS.

14 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Like talking politics.  All you have to do is spew whatever's in you.  It's a product of what you consume.  Some are really good at it and love to admire what they create.  The problem is, everyone else recognizes it for what it is, BS.

Not always BS, sometimes it is CS.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:
6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

It doesn't take much effort to shart, or fart.  It's easy in fact, and most every state law supports them.

Like talking politics.  All you have to do is spew whatever's in you.  It's a product of what you consume. 

Garbage in garbage out. If you have a healthy diet what is consumed  provides nourishment and what you expel by farting most people try to cover up. 

Some are really good at it and love to admire what they create.  The problem is, everyone else recognizes it for what it is, BS.

You seem to be mistaking crap for communication and we both are having a useless conversation that has nothing to do with politics in the Lounge.....Politics is only "BS" for those that have had their opinion swayed by propaganda and think no one else's opinion matters.The  reality is  that the more people understand what is going on in government the better they can make better  voting decisions....You know, recognizing the difference between a "World Class Negotiator" and a "Used Car Sales man." if you cant do that, then I can see where discussing politics may be up there with commenting on Hippos farting, ;) 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:
5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

The problem is, everyone else recognizes it for what it is, BS.

Not always BS, sometimes it is CS.

I think the problem is when folks think "everyone" thinks like them and those that don't are full of "BS." Some just feel comfortable talking to like-minded individuals but then you get polarization out the wazzoo as we have today. 

4 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

There wasn't a choice for the former.

There are fewer and fewer choices and our population gets even further apart in common goals. Communication gets put on the back burner and the Cat videos and hippo's farting becomes more important than discussing issues.....Even on a Speaker Forum. 

3 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

There are fewer and fewer choices and our population gets even further apart in common goals. Communication gets put on the back burner and the Cat videos and hippo's farting becomes more important than discussing issues.....Even on a Speaker Forum. 

You forgot tomatoes.

JJK

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

I don't think Jeff meant this thread to be political in nature. I've used the audio portion of the video he provided to calibrate the mids on my Beats audio on my laptops.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Zen Traveler said:

Garbage in garbage out. If you have a healthy diet what is consumed  provides nourishment and what you expel by farting most people try to cover up. 

Awww C'mon.

Pintos are good with salsa or just onions & jalapenos and cornbread!

They're not garbage😂

https://www.bea.gov/news/glance

• Chad locked this topic