WTB RF7II or rf7iii

superkyle1721

7 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I've only seen one set of RF-7 III's on the used market and they were gone within hours.

Yes not easy to find. One guy in Illinois has a set and I offered to buy them but apparently I am second in line. First in line is 99.9% likely to buy them so prob won’t get them. 

58 minutes ago, superkyle1721 said:

Looking for s good used set of rf7ii or III speakers. Let me know what you have or can find please as I am striking out. 

If you keep an eye on this site today they have been listing pairs of RF-7 II for $1199 and free shipping. Chip and dent and open box

http://www.ebaystores.com/Sound-Distributors

They have a pair listed now for $1799 a pair but they have been on much cheaper

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RF-7-II-BLK-Black-Floorstanding-Speaker-OPEN-BOX-PERFECT-CONDITION-/312221895854?hash=item48b1e00cae

Tim

1 minute ago, teaman said:

If you keep an eye on this site today they have been listing pairs of RF-7 II for $1199 and free shipping. Chip and dent and open box

http://www.ebaystores.com/Sound-Distributors

Tim

Thanks Tim I’ve seen that. At the time I was waiting for a reply from the guy in Illinois so I ended up missing the first round. Not sure if another bath has is coming or not. It adds tax in SC though which stinks. Ends up at almost 1320 or something like that which is still a decent deal but at that price if I stumble across the III might as well add a little and buy that no? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, superkyle1721 said:

Thanks Tim I’ve seen that. At the time I was waiting for a reply from the guy in Illinois so I ended up missing the first round. Not sure if another bath has is coming or not. It adds tax in SC though which stinks. Ends up at almost 1320 or something like that which is still a decent deal but at that price if I stumble across the III might as well add a little and buy that no? 

I agree Kyle, I just don't think you will see RF-7 III for $1300 a pair any time soon. That guy in IL is pretty desperate for that $2000 price tag with the RC-64 III

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, teaman said:

I agree Kyle, I just don't think you will see RF-7 III for $1300 a pair any time soon

Oh heck no not unless they are trashed or stolen haha. When I saw that one deal for 2k including center for the III the money would of jumped out of my account. That said if I find a pair of 3s in the 1800-2k range I would buy that over the rf7iii at 1300 is All I meant 

of course i get a 15% off max of $100 coupon in my email for eBay just as I say this haha. Maybe it’s a sign...

Edited by superkyle1721
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, teaman said:

New Ebay code just now came up for an additional 15% off everything.

PREGAME15

Just noticed they have a pair of chip and dent RF-7 II for $1199 in their store. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RF-7-II-BLK-Black-Floorstanding-Speaker-CHIP-AND-DENT-VERY-MINOR-/312224671646?hash=item48b20a679e

Yeah just noticed also with the coupon it makes much more sense. I wish I knew that the guy sold the rf73s for sure. He said he would tell me by 5:30 if they were mine or the other guy came. 

Ive gotten a couple different opinions but what’s your opinion on the rf7iii vs the rf7ii? 

1 minute ago, superkyle1721 said:

Yeah just noticed also with the coupon it makes much more sense. I wish I knew that the guy sold the rf73s for sure. He said he would tell me by 5:30 if they were mine or the other guy came. 

Ive gotten a couple different opinions but what’s your opinion on the rf7iii vs the rf7ii? 

I hear the III is a little smoother in the treble but I doubt you can go wrong with either.