Little Rock Area Sale

JohnA

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Maybe, next to the gold fixtures and toilet.

What?!?! read the URL. Assuming that AR is for Arkansas, they don't have toilets yet do they? Let alone gold ones.:unsure:. Pretty cool if you have khorns, even looking like that, in your outhouse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The people told me that NEXT weekend, they'll be 50% off (so $1600).  Maybe the weekend after that it'll be another 50% off which might be more persuasive to someone to get them at $800.  I'd have a tough time with that one, too.  lol

• Haha 1

now you well know IF they last that long.  if they do make it to next weekend, I would imagine someone will take them at +/- $1600 as a project, don't ya think?  we frequent estate sales in this area that are usually 2-3 day sales.  by the end of day 2, prices are coming down.  I'd wager that sooner or later someone will grab them up even as (choke, gag, cough) "attractive"  🤣 as they sit right now 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

So I guess you have your Jubes surrounded by razor wire and vicious dogs?

=== just me and the wife. Let’s say we’re well prepared - On the other hand if someone thinks they can finagle them out the basement - have at it. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

And what's up with the chain link fence?

That's a true false corner. 

Nothing that sandpaper, prybar and veneer couldn't fix, over time. 

That's ugly no matter what the room looked like.

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== back off! — dibs on the geese -

I want the dragons in pic # 36.

also - in # 61, is that a pr of Synergy towers?  and a Mac-something on the table in #62

wow, this could be an army-navy store closeout.  want a Segway, or a Mitsubishi VCR?

46 minutes ago, Max2 said:

Im thinking about Harvest gold kitchens from the 70's.  Walk through that, now gander at the avocado green Den.    

Are those Cane grills or is that cloth?

=== harvest gold and avocado appliances? Trust me, they will be back at some point. And be the “new” trend.