Little Rock Area Sale

JohnA

15 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== harvest gold and avocado appliances? Trust me, they will be back at some point. And be the “new” trend.

bleh. 

bleh bleh bleh.  never cared for them.  could be paid to like them tho.

Look at the bright side. In the event of horrible weather, or if these are sold to the southeast coast, you can always put them on coffee tables and use them as window interior guards in the event of a tornado or hurricane.

Heck, you wouldn’t even worry about damaging the speakers. 

25 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Found out these sold today.  Maybe at their half price marking of $1600, I'm guessing, unless they accepted a lower offer by someone there.  

If I remember correctly the MSRP for KSP-300's was $1995 two decades ago. I bought a pair new from a local dealer for $800 for the pair. Still have them. I also bought 5 (all they had) display KSP-300's from a dealer for $1000. Still have one of them. Gave a pair to a friend and sold another pair.

The KSP-400's MSRP was $3450 pair. They come up for sale occasionally for $500-$700 for a pretty pristine pair. Well worth that. There's a couple or corn cobs around here that like to bad mouth them but they've never owned them and are just full of schit. I've auditioned everything from Klipschorns to KG2.5's. There's 5 KSP's sitting in my living room right now. YMMV.

Keith