La Scala LF build

rplace

I thought these were more helpful for the build. Dennis' instructions are very good for someone not working in a large production shop, although he built about two dozen of the bass bin only in one shot. Jim Easley did his LS plans after measuring multiple pairs. Many kudos to Andy for his stories and insights after having worked in the Klipsch plant for a number of years.

Bruce

build_instructions_djk.txt

LaScala.pdf

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

I thought these were more helpful for the build. Dennis' instructions are very good for someone not working in a large production shop, although he built about two dozen of the bass bin only in one shot. Jim Easley did his LS plans after measuring multiple pairs. Many kudos to Andy for his stories and insights after having worked in the Klipsch plant for a number of years.

Bruce

build_instructions_djk.txt

LaScala.pdf

Basically how I did my Belles.  Those angle cuts with the auxiliary fence get confusing for the first time.  I wish I had those instructions with my some of my first speaker builds.