Klipsch KL-6502-THX as surrounds w/Forte Fronts?

Brac

My dedicated HT got turned into a workshop for a business, so I've been thinking about getting 5.1 in the living room, and really my only option is gonna be inwalls. I find very little in the way of reviews for the KL-6502's   Wondering how the sound and how they would mix with Forte's and/or Heresy's

• 1 month later...

in the same boat but with rf-7iii, Ive come to conclusion that it wont matter since the rears only play sound effects. Only way it would be an issue is if you listen to music with all speakers. I was set on thx but they are pricey and ive decided to go with FP series for 1/4 the price of thx's

On 10/5/2018 at 9:59 PM, pdasterly said:

in the same boat but with rf-7iii, Ive come to conclusion that it wont matter since the rears only play sound effects. Only way it would be an issue is if you listen to music with all speakers. I was set on thx but they are pricey and ive decided to go with FP series for 1/4 the price of thx's

Fortes and heresy with THX is one thing.  Reference and THX sounds quite a bit different and is nothing that I can recommend.  If you have RF-7III you need to get the new RP-502S.