With which cable do I connect my Klipsch R-15PM to my subwoofer?

Jose

I bought the KLIPSCH R-15PM speakers and I wanted to listen to them with my Subwoofer that I already had in my apartment (Monitor Audio Mass W200). But when it comes to connecting to the subwoofer if I take it from the SUB OUT of the speakers to the LFE input of the subwoofer, the light of the subwoofer does not turn on and stays red, as if it did not detect it.
If I take it to the red or white RCA input that the subwoofer has, it turns green but there is no sound on the subwoofer.
So I do not know how to connect it to be heard.
Would I have to take a cable with a male RCA and end up in 2RCA male for red and white?
Thanks, I'm a little desperate.

mass_w200_large_3.jpg.jpg

klipschr15pm-03.jpg

Edited by Jose

Plug the SUB OUT of the speaker to the LFE input of the subwoofer. On the subwoofer, turn the Mode switch to ON, not. Auto. That way, it won't require an input signal of a certain level to turn the subwoofer on. The subwoofer should then go Green by default. See if that works.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
It works yes. From sub out to LFE but you have to increase volume. I leave the cut of frequencies in 80hz on the subwoofer?
The volume of the back of the Klipsch seems unlimited? Does not have a final limit? and the Source for what it is? Thank you

I'm thinking of leaving this subwoofer for the AV Receiver and buying another one for the Klipsch ... but I dudon between the Klipsch R-110SW or the 112SW. I want it above all to hear the explosions shots etc of the games on my PC and to be noticed. with the R110SW already have?
  • Like 1

Sorry, but your questions are getting somewhat lost in your use of English. I apologize; I'll try to answer best as I understand you.

The Sub Out level of the Klipsch speaker will change with the volume of the speaker, since the Klipsch's are powered speakers. You will adjust the level of the bass with the W200's Volume knob.

The R15-PM's reach down to 62 or 54Hz, depending on how you interpret the spec sheet. I would adjust the frequency of the W200 to somewhere between those 2 numbers.

• Like 1

Sorry for my English ... I really use the translator and it shows a lot ... I studied in French primary and I do not know anything about English ...

I have the frequency cut at 80Hz ... I'll try to lower it a bit more to see how you're advising me.